Saturday, September 1, 2012

August report card

     Ugh...I did not do well on this at all. I didn't keep up with any of the resolutions except for going outside more, laundry and my drawing...:( No excuses; I failed, that's that. I'll post my picture soon, because, at the moment, I am on a break at my work. Let me explain:
     Last month, I had sent in an application for McDonalds (and a lot of other places) but it was mainly McDonalds that I wanted to work at. So, after a couple weeks, I came in and asked if my application had been looked at yet. (really gutsy, I've been told) She had a mini interview with me, then one more. I was scheduled for a third interview, which turned into being hired. I am so happy right now. I've been working three days now (this is my third) and I LOVE IT! It's not to hard, but not too easy, so I don't feel overburdened or anything. I am continually praising the Lord over and over for his many blessings.
      So, I should probably get back to enjoying my break. God Bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment