Monday, August 13, 2012

Mid-month exposure...

     So, this month has been going very well. I haven't been getting A's all this month, but it is coming along nicely (if I do say so myself)
   
    1) Organize my dresser.
     So far, this has gone well. It's clean, I just need to keep it clean...figures.

    2) Schedule my Humanities CLEP test.
     I have not done this. I completely forgot about it until last week. See, in order to schedule a CLEP test, you have to drive to the college and say, "Excuse me, I would like to schedule a CLEP test," instead of calling and saying, "Excuse me, I would like to schedule a CLEP test." I'm doing well with the studying and I think I can pass. We'll see...😁
 
    3) Write a short story and post it.
     This has actually gone a lot better then I thought. I'm actually almost done with it. I'm finishing up the rough draft, then I'll be able to fine tune it and everything. Hopefully, you guys will like it. I'll probably try and copywriter it, just because I'm paranoid in that type of way.;P
 
     4) Cardio and yoga.
     This has actually NOT gone a lot better then I thought. It's actually a whole lot WORSE. I've hardly done any yoga or running. I did the first week, but then....yeah....
 
     5) Contain the laundry room.
     When you call on your mom, a lot of things are possible.:) It's getting there.

     6) Get outside more.
     Yep. And really enjoying it, too. Been hanging out laundry, playing basketball, jumping on the trampoline and chasing cows through barb wire fencing...ah, I love the country.
   
      7) Draw more.
      I DID IT! I DREW A PICTURE! I'll post it at the end of the month, along with any others I might have completed by then.


     So, yeah, it has been a good month so far. I'm happy about it, and hopefully, that will motivate me until the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment